Terms & Conditions
Our aim is to make it as easy as possible to learn First Aid and related subjects with St John Ambulance Guernsey – Training Services. The following conditions are therefore intended to be as simple as possible to meet your training needs.
- Bookings may be made online at stjohntraining.gg. Payment is required at the time of booking. If courses/examinations are held outside the island of Guernsey, any expenses incurred such as payment for extra hours incurred by the nature of travel, travel costs and refreshments will be charged in addition to the standard course fees.
- CANCELLATION/NON-ATTENDANCE. All cancellations must be made in writing via email. The FULL course fee will be levied in respect of any cancellations made less than 14 days prior to commencement of the course. A fee of 50% will be levied for cancellations made between 14 and 21 days prior to commencement. A substitute delegate can be named at any time. Non-attendance on the day will attract the full course fee.
- If a student arrives late for a course, or is absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse or accept him/her for training if we feel insufficient knowledge or skills can be gained in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable.
- St John Ambulance Guernsey – Training Services reserves the right to cancel a course if numbers booked make the course impractical to hold. In such circumstances, as much notice as possible will be given and an offer will be made for a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees paid.
- To be eligible to attend a two-day requalification course, candidates must be in possession of a valid First Aid at Work certificate issued by an HSE approved provider which is current on the last day of the requalification course.